Saturday, October 28, 2006

Life's not fair.

Have you ever had the feeling that life's not fair? I just realized that and in a really bad way this week. On monday, I hit a car in the parking lot, first of all I was really careless and totally misjudged and scraped the other car near the rear bumper. Although nobody saw me hit the car, but wanting to do the right thing, I left a note with my name and number. The other car's owner gave me a call and we resolved the matter with my insurance paying for the damages and the end result that my insurance is going up for atleast 3 years. I was satisfied that I did what I would expect other's to do if my car had been hit by somebody else. But no, that's not the case. I went to Walmart today and to get over my new fear of parking I parked my car in a secluded area. After I was done with my shopping, I went back to my car and saw this real big dent in the side of my car, just above the rear wheel. And was there a note? NO. Whoever hit my car just took off. That really sucks.
So a week ago I had a car which looked fine and now it looks bruised and battered from all sides.

-Muthu.

No comments: